- Dehancer Pro 1.0.0 Beta for Adobe Premier Pro / After Effects (Windows)
- Dehancer OFX 5.3.2 RC for DaVinci Resolve (macOS, Windows, Linux)
Dehancer Film 2.0.0 Beta 3 for Adobe Photoshop / Lightroom Classic (macOS, Windows)
What’s new in Dehancer Film 2.0.0 Beta 3?
- Various bugfixes and optimisations:
- Space bar key operation fixed (Windows)
- Enter key now confirms dialogs
- Saving window position on new MacBooks now works correctly
- Scrolling the tools doesn’t stop on comboboxes
- Other fixes
- Presets redesigned:
- Individual Tool selection checkboxes have been removed from the Save Preset dialog.
- Added an option to recall the settings from the last session and the dedicated ‘clock’ icon on the toolbar.
- Added optional Author input field in the Save Preset dialog.
- When exporting a preset, the preset name is automatically substituted as the file name.
- Presets can now be sorted by name or by creation date (use the dedicated dropdown in the Presets panel).
- Keyboard shortcuts:
- Z – Undo
- Shift+Z – Redo
- Cmd(Ctrl)+R – reset tools to the defaults
- Shift+R – recall tool settings from the last session
- Q – Show Profiles
- W – Show Presets
- S – Show/Hide Settings
- Enter – apply Dehancer / confirm dialogs
- ↑↓ – select Next/Previous preset or film profile
- Tooltips for several UI elements
- EXIF data is now preserved when using Dehancer as an external editor
Please send us feedback and bug reports to [email protected].
How to install previous versions
You can download and install any previous version here:
How to get a license
You can get 2-week Promo license on our website www.dehancer.com.
You can also buy a license on our website now. The licenses are universal and suitable for all operating systems.