When using Dehancer and other plugins with Adobe Premiere Pro, the Preview and the rendered footage may suffer from posterisation artifacts. This is caused by insufficient bit depth.
To enable the maximum Preview quality:
1. In the Premiere menu select Sequence → Sequence Settings
2. In the Video Previews section enable the Maximum Bit Depth checkbox
3. Optionally you can enable the Maximum Render Quality checkbox
4. Then you will get the warning alert, which in most cases can be ignored
To get the maximum Render quality:
1. Go to the Export tab
2. In the Video / Basic Video Settings enable the Render at Maximum Depth checkbox
3. Optionally you can enable the Use Maximum Render Quality checkbox
* Note that these settings may affect performance and memory requirements.