DJI Mavic 2 Pro camera profile added. Please Check updates in your Dehancer Film OFX plugin.
DJI Mavic 2 Pro D-Log
Dehancer Film OFX plugin for Davinci Resolve
camera profile + film profile
Fuji Eterna 500T
Color graded in Dehancer Film OFX plugin for Davinci Resolve.
Following film profiles used:
Kodak Vision3 250D
Kodak Vision3 500T
Kodak Vision3 200T
Kodak Vision3 50D
Some screenshots from this video:
Continue reading “Fujifilm X-T3 F-Log + Dehancer Film”
The way we’re building film profiles for Dehancer differs significantly from typical approaches, which are basically used in the film and photo industries. In this article we’ll discuss our profile building technique and how it differs from other applications and plugins.
This article is big, so to get straight to the business, we offer a brief summary:
Dehancer film profiles key features:
– over 45 next generation quality film profiles (the list is constantly updated)
– full range of current Kodak Vision 3 negative movie films
– all profiles are built around sampling the real analogue media, combined with non-linear image processing
– film targets are printed optically from negatives to print media to ensure that they are correctly interpreted in terms of color and contrast
– there are 3 target samples made for each film: underexposed –2 Ev, normal exposure and overexposed +2 Ev. So in fact each multi-LUT consists of 3 separate LUT-profiles, smoothly adjustable between the extreme values
– not only films are sampled but many other analogue photographic processes as well – like Ambrotype, Prokudin-Gorsky color separation technique etc.
– basic set of conversion profiles for movie cameras, including Arri Alexa
– Exposure, Contrast and Analogue Range Limiter tools are based upon the real optically printed media samples, so these tools do behave like real analogue media does
– brand new Color Density tool emulates analogue media saturation
– unique Expand tool meant to control black and white points independently
– False Color mode added for visual grading quality control
– all film profiles are updated in one click within the plugin
Below is a detailed description of the basic principles of film profile sampling technique used by Dehancer team.
Continue reading “How we build film profiles”
OFX Video plugin is now available for purchase.
Welcome to our new website:
Panasinic GH5 camera.
Grading with Dehancer / Fujicolor Superia 1600 film profile.
© Natalya Korotonozhkina
© Alexandr Saenko
@ George Sultanov
Before: Panasonic GH5
One more example of using “Prokudin-Gorskiy 1906 (experimental)” multi-LUT film profile. This realistic film simulation works with any photo and video applied in one click and can be modified by user.
Two similar bridges, located on different continents and built at different times. One is the well-known Golden Gate bridge in San Francisco, the other is a bridge in the village of Tungur in the Altai (Russia).
Drone/Camera: Max Yozh
Graded by Misha Denisov
with Dehancer Film OFX video plugin