The long-awaited update now covers most products and contains new tools and improvements:
– Film Compression tool
– Print Toning in Color Head tool
– Histogram and Clipping Indication (iOS)
– Exposure Clipping in Monitor tool (OFX, FCP)
– Presets redesigned (Ps/LrC/C1/APh)
– Built-in Factory Presets (Ps/LrC/C1/APh)
– Multiple fixes and optimisations
Film Compressiontool emulates the film-like compressed tonal range. It lets you adjust the redistribution of the highlights. The resulting image looks more analogue and becomes more flexible for further manipulation with exposure, contrast, film/print profiles, etc.
Print Toning is widely used in photography and movie production to give a special character or atmosphere. As a natural evolution of the CMY Color Head tool, it’s based on split printing through color filters, where you can control the color temperature separately within three equally quantised ranges – in shadows, midtones, and highlights.
Monitor tool (formerly False Colors) in OFX and FCP plugins now includes Clipping Indication which allows you to perfectly visualise critically underexposed and overexposed areas.
* Dehancer plugin for Ae/Pr (Windows and Mac) is in BETA stage and will be updated soon.
* Print Toning is widely used in photography to give a special character or atmosphere. As a natural evolution of the CMY Color Head, it’s based on split printing through color filters, where you can control the color temperature separately in shadows, midtones, and highlights.
The most anticipated release of the past two years is finally out! It took us a bit longer than we expected, but trust us, it’s so worth it. Let your inner artist experiment with 60+ film profiles, Halation, Bloom, Grain and other analog tools. Create unique film looks and forget the rules.
The Lord of the Rings, The Butterfly Effect, Twilight and many other movies were printed on Fujifilm 3513. Thanks to its versatility, rich gradation and advanced image quality it was widely used in cinematography back in the day.
Although Fujifilm 3513 originally has a fine grain, you can tweak it inside Dehancer in just a few clicks, while also combining it with various film profiles to achieve your unique cinematic recipe. Let your creativity break free!
To get this new print profile, click the ‘Update’ button within your Dehancer plug-in. You can download Dehancer plug-ins on our website: www.dehancer.com