Dehancer FCP System requirements
- Apple Mac, Mid 2012 or newer with Metal-enabled GPU
- Compatible with Apple Silicon (using Rosetta)
- macOS: 10.15 (Catalina) or higher
- Apple Motion: 5.5.3 or higher
- Final Cut Pro: 10.5.4 or higher
- Open your Project
- Open the Effects tab, find the ‘Film emulation’ folder and drag and drop the Dehancer Pro icon to your Clip.
- Download Film and Camera profiles. Scroll down to the bottom of the plugin interface and press the [Update Profiles] button.
How to add video effects in Final Cut Pro:
How to save and apply color correction presets in Final Cut Pro:
Plugin Activation (removing the watermark)
- You will receive a letter with License Keys.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the plugin interface and press the [License Info] button.
- Select the ‘Enter License Key’ tab (Activation via Login doesn’t work with Beta Licenses).
- Paste your e-mail and Activation Key in the corresponding fields and press [Activate].
- Restart FCP.
If Activation did not remove the watermark
- In the Final Cut Pro menu select: File -> Delete Generated Clip Files…
- Check all options, including Optimized media, Proxy and Render files.
- Restart FCP.
How to Uninstall the plugin
- Delete the Dehancer Pro FCP.app inside the Application folder.
- Delete this folder:
~/Movies/Motion templates/Effects/Film Emulation/Dehancer Pro
- LUT export isn’t implemented at the moment
Bug reports and feedback
Please send your bug reports to [email protected] along with your System info and Final Cut version.
Dehancer is a complex software with sophisticated algorithms. We are constantly improving the performance, however, high-quality film simulation still requires top hardware to run smooth in realtime.
Please check this Article for more information:
How to get a license
We welcome you to join a 2-week beta test for Dehancer Film Pro for Final Cut Pro.