- Apple Macintosh, starting from middle 2012
- Metal-enabled GPU is required
- External and multi-GPU are supported (Intel Macintosh only)
- Apple Silicon optimised (two different distributives for Intel and Apple Silicon for provided with installation package)
- macOS Mojave 10.14.5 or later
- DaVinci Resolve 16 and later
- Intel Iris and Intel HD Graphics GPUs may produce visual glitches and artefacts. This is a system bug, the only solution is using an external GPU.
- Apple Silicon doesn’t officially support the external GPU, at the moment.
- We do not support ‘Hackintosh’ and other home-brew systems, while it could worth a try.