What’s new in v1.6:
– Print Toning in CMY Color Head *
– Exposure adjustment in Source
– EXIF info on the ‘Original’ thumbnail
– Film Profile name on the ‘Last Edits’ thumbnail
– Stability and performance greatly improved
* Print Toning is widely used in photography to give a special character or atmosphere. As a natural evolution of the CMY Color Head, it’s based on split printing through color filters, where you can control the color temperature separately in shadows, midtones, and highlights.