Dehancer is pleased to announce its partnership with the Independent Colourist Guild (ICG) for one-of-a-kind project – The Colorist Awards. The award ceremony dedicated to the professional colorists and their contribution in the creation of movies, photographies and other types of creative content, which had been neglected for quite a while.
Dehancer team is proud to be a part of the world’s first colorists award, especially because we believe in the power of color and its ultimate role in the perception and success of artistic works. No doubts our users share this belief and have some outstanding works to show at The Colorist Awards.
Submission closes on December 31, 2020 so make sure you are all set beforehand. For more information head over to http://coloristawards.com/
* Fully updated Halation tools with dramatically improved algorithm, including Hue adjustment
* Hue and Saturation adjustments added in Bloom tool
* New defaults for Bloom and Halation tools
* Wider Amplify range in Bloom tool for more delicate adjustment
* Defringe tool improvements (formerly CA Reduction, now located in Input section)
* Lut Generator bug fixed
* CMY Color Head tool for substractive color correction added
* Performance has been dramatically improved, the plugins now work 2-3 times as fast
Version 3.0 comes in a separate installation, doesn’t replace old versions and may be used independently (Activated License is shared with all previous versions). You can download Dehancer 3.0 OFX plugins for free and without registration from our website. This is a free upgrade for license owners.
In this article we will talk about ACES and how to use it with video and even photo processing in DaVinci Resolve. The article is aimed at colorists who are just just getting familiar with ACES pipeline.
Dehancer 2.0 is released with complete ACES support!
ACES support included in Dehancer Pro and Dehancer Photo Edition plugins. Version 2.0 comes in a separate installation, doesn’t replace old versions and may be used independently (Activated License is shared with both versions).