We have released a completely new beta version of the Dehancer Film OFX plugin (0.6.11). Significantly improved and corrected.
* Added choice of camera profiles or other input format.
* Added Arri Alexa Mini camera profile. Based on the original manufacturer’s LUT, improved by us.
* The Exposure (Ev) tool has been completely redesigned — now it is a real analogue function of the print media (print film or print), measured in instrumental terms.
* Tonal Contrast has been completely redesigned, and now it is also an analogue function that simulates the contrast of the print media.
* New Color Density tool that simulates analogue media saturation. You can conditionally describe the tool as “delicate saturation without neutral shift” (works both in plus and minus).
* The new Analogue Range Limiter compresses the image to the dynamic media range. The tool fully repeats the real tool measurements.
* Added new profile — Kodak Ektar 25 film (Exp. 1991).
* Several slide film profiles were updated (they were too green).
* From the list of profiles temporarily removed profiles that we do not like and which we plan to rebuild (about 10 films) — now there are no “extra” profiles in the list.
You can download and install the plugin here:
After installation, don’t forget to click the Check Updates button to download all current profiles.
If you have used previous versions of the plugin, we recommend you to remove the old settings of the plugin in your Davinci Resolve, as they may conflict with the new ones (you can find the instructions in the link above). At the same time, you can try not to do this, because the new plugin is installed separately without removing the old one.
Promo-licenses from the old plugin are not suitable for the new one. To get a new free license for 1 month, please, send us request to [email protected].